1. I don't know anyone who would turn down the prospect of a nice relaxing bath once and a while, and you can make it more enjoyable with some Rica Bath Teas or Herbivore Botanicals Bath Salts. There are so many different varieties to choose from, so look around to find one that fits the stressed/tired/pamper-loving girl in your life.
2. Winter is a harsh and cruel mistress that takes great pleasure in draining your lips of all the moisture and leaving behind a sad, chapped mess. Not that I'm bitter or anything, but if I were, I would be much appreciative of something like the Osmia Organics Honey-Myrrh Lip Repair. Tons of good ingredients, cute packaging, and an aid against the lip-hating weather - a perfect stocking stuffer!
3. I love Kate Spade, this is not a secret. And as someone who owns several KS rings, let me just say that the Kate Spade sailor's knot ring would be a beautiful addition to anyone's collection. It's simple, but it's gold, and it's the kind of piece you can wear with anything.
4. For the interior decorator (wannabes included), look no further than the home section of Leif. All of the cute vases and planters you could possibly want. They also have some beautiful kitchen wares and jewelry to boot!
5. I've yet to meet a Rifle Paper Co print I didn't immediately want. If you know someone like me, why not get them 12 prints in the form of a 2015 Travel the World calendar. Perfect rotating art on the wall!
6. Candles are always a safe bet, and lately I've been loving my Pommes Frites Candle Co. in Teakwood and Tobacco. It such a nice, warm smell, I could burn it all day. There are other scents as well, if that's not her thing. But seriously, give the scent a try if you find it in store.
7. If all else fails, make her laugh. And if you can't make her laugh, get someone else to do it! Amy Poehler recently released Yes Please, and I for one am waiting expectantly for it to land under my tree this year. But if she already has it and likes it, try Mindy Kaling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). It is seriously full of the good word and will keep you amused from start to finish.