I'm also very impatient with makeup. If I don't need it, I don't want to apply it on a daily basis. Here's the bare minimum that makes me feel put together without being over-done/nastay looking:
1. Green primer. I have unruly redness on my nose and that part of my forehead just between my eyebrows. This is wonderful.
2. Tinted moisturizer. I don't like foundation on a daily basis. It's too heavy and I feel fake. This is perfect for just evening my skin out.
3. Powder. Because duh, shiny face.
4. Blush. Because this pale girl needs some life in her face.
5. Shadow. Honestly, my chances of bothering with shadow in the morning are 50/50. When I do, I keep it very neutral. Bold colors on my face scare me.
6. Mascara. Like, the number one thing I must have. Must must must.